All breastfeeding mothers and mothers-to-be interested in breastfeeding are welcome to call one of our Leaders for breastfeeding help or information.
LLL of Ft. Campbell/ Clarksville meets at the Montgomery County Public Library the first Wednesday of every month (exceptions are July 5 and November 8) in the large meeting room at 10 am.
We also meet at on the third Wednesday of each month at 6 pm at the Family Resource Center on Fort Campbell (inside Gate 1).
Meetings cover the following topics:
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
- At Home with Your New Baby
- The Normal Course of Breastfeeding- Avoiding and Overcoming Difficulties
- Weaning and Nutrition
La Leche League Leaders are experienced mothers who have breastfed their own babies and who have been trained and accredited by La Leche League International to help mothers and mothers-to-be with all aspects of breastfeeding. They are available by phone or email whenever you have breastfeeding questions or concerns.
- Gini, Donna, Kimberly, or Jaime 931-444-7087
- Marian 931-358-3507 - phone help only
- Erin 586-419-1947 se habla espanol
Only accredited La Leche League Leaders are authorized to represent and/or speak for La Leche League International.