The Associate Leader Department Administrator (ALDA) is the direct support
person for the Area Coordinator of Leaders (ACL). She is the ACL's personal
link to LLLI and the Alliance. The ALDA keeps the ACL up to date on happenings
within LLLI and the Alliance, and also informs LLLI about ideas and feelings
of the ACLs.
The ALDA promotes the exchange of ideas through regular correspondence, memos and Regional Meetings. She is a part of the Regional Support Team. The Regional Support Team works together to support the Team members of each Area, as well as providing departmental support for each individual.
The ALDA seeks to be a friend and confidante to the ACL. She provides the ACL with the benefit of her own experience, as well as the collective experience of others. She tries to offer perspective, objectivity, and information that will enable the ACL to deal with situations or reach decisions regarding administrative or staff issues.
The ALDA is a resource for helping the ACL develop and maintain working relationships within the Area.
In addition to the preceding the ALDA also:
- Initiates the search for the ACL, appoints the new ACL with input
from the Area and Team, and is responsible for her orientation and evaluation.
- Acts as a liaison between the ACL and the Area Network.
- Provides enthusiasm, inspiration, and appreciation to the ACL
- Acts as a personal resource to enhance the ACL's ability.
- Helps the ACL implement programs and procedures.
- Maintains frequent communication.
- Participates in Area Conferences when possible.
- Supports the ACL in problem situations, offering suggestions and being available as a mediator if needed.
The Alliance Leader Department consists of four ALDAs and a Leader Department Administrator. Each Region consists of four or five Areas and are all staffed with ACLs or in the process of an ACL search.
- ACL notifications checklist
- Area Council change form
- Area Council meeting evaluation
- Area Council personal information
- Area letter
- Appreciation letter
- Change of status- Group
- Change of status- Leader
- Closing Group
- DA SAR form
- DA SAR statistics
- DA search letter
- DA Starter Kit
- DA welcome letter
- Group treasury information
- Leader address change form; USA
- Leader interest and talent survey
- Leader talent survey
- LLLI Group Directory change form
- MGE Form
- New Leader survey letter
- New Leader survey letter and form
- Statement of Commitment form
- Survey letter
- Area Conference Coordinator (ACC)
- Area Coordinator of Leaders (ACL)
- Area Finance Coordinator (AFC)
- Area Publications Coordinator
- Layout Editor (LE)
- Area Professional Liaison (APL)
- Area Online Coordinator (AOC)
- Communication Skills Instructor (CSI)
- Coordinator of Leader Accreditation (CLA)