Communication Skills Department
The Communication Skills Department strives to enhance and expand the interpersonal skills of Leaders and Leader Applicants by offering Communication Skills Enrichment workshops. These workshops are designed to help those who attend improve and develop their skills in areas such as oral presentation of information, attentive listening, empathetic responses and attending behaviors. The fundamental principles are genuineness, respect, empathy and acceptance. Interactive practice is provided and led by trained Communication Skills Instructors (CSIs). The emphasis is on “doing” instead of “talking about” doing.
Communication Skills Information
- What is Communication Skills Enrichment?
- Communication Skills Information Sheet for CLAs
- What can a CSI do for you?
Communication Skills Information for Administrators
- CSDAA Job Description
- CSDAA Recommendation Form
- CSI Job Description
- CSIC Job Description
- CSI Recommendation Form
- Guidelines for Potential CSIs
- CSE Publicity Flyer (updated January, 2010)
- CSE Costs Sheet (updated January, 2010)
CSI Materials (password protected):