Areas within the Alliance have a lot to offer. Listed below are some resources that we hope you find helpful. If there is other content you would like to see, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Council Job Descriptions. Team positions end with an asterisk, and those with full job descriptions have download links.
Continuing Education Department
- CSI Coordinator (CSIC)*
- Communication Skills Instructor (CSI)—Leads CS workshops, speaks at Area Conferences, helps Area Leaders with communications challenges
- CSI in training (CSIT)—CSIs attend a weekend-long training session which leads to the CSIT designation. After they’ve led one or two CS Workshops (either the 1,2,3 version or the one-day) they advance to CSI and can lead the other workshops.
- Area Finance Coordinator (AFC)*—This job may be broken down into delegated jobs as listed below and described here.
- Group Finances Treasurer, Group Finances Administrator, Financial Assistant
- Area Bookkeeper
- Fundraising Coordinator, Area Sales Coordinator
- Funding Development Coordinator, Resource Development Coordinator, Grantwriter
- United Way Coordinator
- Supply Depot Coordinator
- Sales Tax Coordinator
- Group Financial Report Coordinator
- EIN Coordinator
- Area Donations Coordinator
- Area Conference Treasurer
- Area Database Administrator (ADA)
Leader Accreditation Department
- Coordinator of Leader Accreditation (CLA)*
- Associate Coordinator of Leader Accreditation (ACLA)
- Associate Coordinator of Leader Accreditation-at-Large (ACLA-at-Large)
Professional Liaison Department
Publications Department Department